Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 34 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
Hands down, these Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are a wing night game-changer. Addictively crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and loaded with flavor packed spiciness, this recipe will be savored by all.
Ingredients1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp black pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
1 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp milk of choice
1⁄2 cup butter
1 cup hot sauce
Optional garnish: serve with fresh cut vegetables and your choice of dipping sauce
- Select the Auto Cook Setting #14 “Teriyaki Chicken Wings” 2 levels for 24 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Completely coat the cauliflower florets with the oil and toss them in the flour mixture until well coated. Add 4 tbsp of milk and mix well.
- Place the cauliflower bites on the two parchment lined metal trays and cook for 14 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the butter and combine with the hot sauce. Brush onto the cauliflower bites and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables and your favorite dipping sauce.