Baked Tuna with Kale and Dill Sauce
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
This simple dish is a delicious and hearty combination of tuna, potatoes, kale, celery and peas, drizzled in a creamy dill sauce. The tangy notes and warm filling will make it a perfect addition to your next summer potluck!
1 lbs mini potatoes
2 5oz cans chunk light tuna in water
3 cups kale, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
½ cup frozen peas, thawed
2 cup heavy cream
½ cup dill, chopped
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground sage
½ tsp white pepper
- Select the Steam Conv. mode and set the temperature to 375°F. Press Start/Set to preheat the oven.
- Place the potatoes on the metal tray and cook for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the sauce ingredients in a pot, and reduce for five minutes, stirring frequently.
- Once steamed, cut potatoes into quarters and mix with tuna, kale, celery and peas. Place the mixture in an 8x8 casserole dish and pour the sauce evenly over the top.
- Select the Convection mode and set the temperature to 375°F to preheat the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.